Simple guidelines for Clean Eating. In essence, “Eat Real Food”!
- Eat real food, as organic as possible; garden vegetables (especially greens) with a rainbow variety of colour; lean meats; seeds; little starch and no sugar.
- Drink spring mineral water.
- Eat your food at a calm, relaxing pace so your mind and digestion are in a state of grace.
- Chew your food to enjoy and pre-digest it.
- Snack or eat every four hours to balance your blood sugar levels.
“Eat Real Food”
There is an entire chapter in my new book, “The Bottom Line Of Fat Loss”, that deals with how a simple mantra- Eat Real Food– provides a simple but effective solution to the complexities of nutrition.
Eating real food that is nutrient-dense provides you with sustained, high quality energy, which means you are less likely to have cravings and overeat.
Food is where we get our energy. Food and its complex biochemistry is a high priority in any fat loss strategy.
Food fuels physical, mental, emotional and spiritual change.
The chapter delves into the details of a range of issues, from gluten intolerance to toxins; the standard mainstream Food Pyramid you might be familiar with but to which I suggest a more effective alternative; the importance of hydration; metabolism; empty calories; cholesterol, and much more!