Ross Eathorne is one of Asia’s leading fitness and wellbeing coaches and is renowned for his holistic approach to wellness.
Ross coaches private clients, groups, champions as well as trainers in his L.I.F.E programme, he is the author of three books with another book on the way, is a keynote speaker, a gym owner, and a champion himself.
Living an active life for lifelong health
Ross’s goal is to help people achieve their optimal fitness and wellness objectives, guiding them in overcoming roadblocks that may prevent success such as injury, mental attitude, stress or diet. Ross has developed the L.I.F.E program, a holistic approach to health and fitness that incorporates lifestyle, intention, food and exercise. Key to Ross’ coaching success is his belief that enjoying regular and varied exercise is the secret to achieving lifelong health, fitness and performance.
Enjoying regular and varied exercise is the secret to
achieving lifelong health fitness and performance.
- CHEK Practitioner Level IV
- CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach III
- TRX Senior Master Instructor
- BBS in Sports coaching and management (completing)
- Advanced diploma in Exercise Science
- LIFE Fitness Master Trainer
- Hedstrom Master Trainer
- TP Therapy Master Trainer
- Westside Barbell
- Crossfit coach, gymnastics, mobility
- Exuberant Animal
- DNS “A”
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Studied Yoga and Qi Gong
- Student of Shamanism
- Also incorporating elements of yoga, Qi Gong, Tai Chi and other practices into his LIFE programme and training.
- IBF & NABBA World Mr Fitness
- FISAF competitor at several world sport aerobic championships
- Wellington Provincial rugby representative
- Bronze medal world crew championship for dragon boating
- 250 km ultramarathons in Sahara and Atacama deserts
- First in Dragon Run outrigger race
- Raiders rugby team league champions 2017
- Strength & conditioning coach to professional boxer Rex Tso
- Trainer to “Explorers Grand Slam” record holder Vanessa O’Brien
- Worked with Nick Faldo and many podium places getters at international competitions
- Presenting at Idea World in 2017
- Giving a corporate wellness talk in Hawaii at a place only accessible by helicopter
- Senior Master Instructor for TRX