Ross Eathorne is an international corporate and fitness presenter, personal trainer and holistic lifestyle coach currently based in Hong Kong. Ross has conducted more than 20,000 personal training sessions and specialises in injury correction and stress management.
Ross Eathorne gets great joy from helping people improve their health, fitness or performance. This could be from correcting muscle imbalances and reducing pain, giving nutritional and lifestyle advice for weight loss or disease, or creating a specific programme to peak for a sports event. Ross continues to explore new sports and training systems to expand his knowledge, gain new experiences and integrate in his coaching for clients.
Ross is involved with TRX and Life Fitness as a Master Instructor/Trainer in Asia Pacific and regularly conducts seminars and workshops on their behalf in the region. He is a C.H.E.K IV Practitioner and level III Holistic Lifestyle Coach both of which have significant influence on what he does with clients. Ross has tertiary qualifications in sports science and coaching, and comes from a strong sporting background in gymnastics having competed in World Sports Aerobics Championships for New Zealand, and winning two World Mr. Fitness titles. Ross created the programming for the HFP90 Ltd flagship “Five Animal Fitness” programme, as well as the programming for all the apps in our series.
- Master Instructor for TRX, STC, GSTC, SMSTC, RTC
- MasterTrainer for Life Fitness Academy
- Master Trainer for TP Therapy and ViPR
- CHEK Practitioner Level IV
- CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level III
- CHEK Golf Biomechanic
- Westside Barbell Personal Trainer and Athletic Coach
- Crossfit Level 1 Coach
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilisation “A”
- Exhuberant Animal Graduate
- World Mr Fitness 2000
- Represented New Zealand in 10 World Sport Aerobic Championships
- Rugby player and coach, triathlete, Dragon boater and trainer, Outrigger and ultramarathoner
- 2 Crossfit Opens
Ross is creator of the 90 day “Five Animal Fitness” bodyweight programme and associated workouts.
Ross is the creator of the “Bodyweight Ninja” series of workout programmes.
Ross is due to launch a book on holistic fat loss.